Coral Sun Express Booking Form
FOR NADI AIRPORT DEPARTURES
The Coral Sun Express only departs Nadi Airport twice daily;
The Coral Sun Express only departs Suva City twice daily with pickups all major inner city hotels;
For all other resort transfers from flights arriving at other times please click on Airport Shuttle Fiji
Online bookings must be made 36 hours prior to departure to be confirmed.
Any booking made within 36 hours should be made via phone during business hours on:
Please view our departure times before making your booking.
AIRPORT - RESORT TRANSFERS
For customers who want specific airport - resort transfers, please use
To book your Coral Sun Express please complete the following booking form.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL
TTF & Coral Sun Express is owned and operated by Tourist Transport (Fiji) Ltd which is referred to as ‘TTF’ hereafter;
- No shows or transfers not utilized for all confirmed bookings due to a passenger’s failure to arrive prior to vehicle departure will incur a 100% no show fee.
- TTF will not refund any pre paid vouchers that are not utilized.
- A 50% cancellation fee will apply for cancellations made in writing within 24 hours of travel. Cancellations made outside of this period in writing will be entitled to a 75% refund.
- Amendments to travel dates must be done 1 day prior to date of travel.
- Unutilized vouchers cannot be amended after the date of travel as this voucher is deemed to be void.
- TTF will not carry any un-accompanied luggage whatsoever.
- TTF will not be liable for damage or loss of luggage whatsoever although all reasonable care will be taken.
- TTF will not be liable for the sickness, injury or death to any passengers, loss of or damage of any personal effects, whether caused by TTF negligence or otherwise.
- All passengers must produce a receipt or ticket for travel on demand by a Land Transport Authority Officer.
- TTF reserves the right to use any size vehicle for services at any time, this vehicle may or not be branded in Coral Sun Express livery.
TTF recommends all passengers travelling with TTF to have comprehensive travel insurance.
GREAT SIGHTS FIJI TERMS & CONDITIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Great Sights reserves the right to alter prices, times, itineraries or arrange alternative transportation and services.
- The cancellation of confirmed bookings will incur a charge of $25 per person per booking as well as the payment of any applicable amendment or cancellation charge that may be applied against confirmed tour or supplier services provided for by Great Sights Fiji or any contracted service provider.
- No refund will be made against customer failure to report prior to departure. There are no refunds available on unutilized vouchers, tour or package components.
- Claims for refunds due to circumstances beyond the control of tour operators, service providers or customer must be submitted in writing, but no later than 30 days after the date of tour departure.
- Great Sights Fiji is not responsible for the disruption to tours due to bad or unusual weather conditions and compensation is not payable if weather conditions force cancellation or amendment to the tour.
- Travel insurance is recommended for all passengers travelling with Great Sights Fiji.
a) The company and its agents act only as agents of the passengers in matters relating to accommodation, sightseeing tours and transport whether by aircraft, road, motor coach, ship, boat or any other means and shall not be liable for injury, delay, loss or damage arising in any case in any matter and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any default of that operator whatsoever.
b) Whilst every care is taken, the company cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to baggage and it is, therefore, advisable to effect a separate baggage insurance.
c) The company’s liability to passengers carried on its own vehicles is governed by the respective laws of the country to which the tours takes place and no other country claims are subject jurisdiction of the court of the country in which the cause of action may arise.
d) The company reserves the right to employ sub-contractors to carry or any part of the service agreed and, in the event of the exercise of such rights, the terms of the clause relating to the Company’s liability shall apply.
i) In the event that any claim is made against the Travel Agent or Tour Operator in respect of loss or damage occasioned by the breach of contract, negligence or other fault of TTF, TTF, shall be liable to indemnify the Travel Agent or Tour Operator (as the case may be) only if such a claim would have been awarded against the Travel Agent or the Tour Operator (as the case may be) in the country in which the tours takes place if the Travel Agent or the Tour Operator (as the case may be) has submitted to the jurisdiction of the said court.
ii) In respect of any such claim, as mentioned in sub-clause (above) of this clause, TTF shall be under no liability whatsoever or howsoever arising other than the liability expressed in this clause.
iii) For the purpose of this clause, TTF shall be deemed to include its servants and agents and shall be deemed to contract on its own behalf and on behalf of each servant and agent.