REQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Will the vehicle travel directly to my hotel or will it be dropping passengers off at all the hotels on way?
If you book a SIV (seat in vehicle) then the vehicle may have other customers in this. This is typically a coach or minivan and we try to ensure we group customers so that you are traveling to the same destination with minimal stops in between.
2. Do I have to reconfirm my pick up time?
TTF confirms all pickup time, until and unless you are changing it then only you will need to advise otherwise you don’t require reconfirmation.
3. Will I travel by coach or car?
This totally depends on the mode of transport you’ve booked. If you have booked a private transfer, it is more than likely by car and if you have booked a group charter or seat in vehicle then most likely by mini van or coach.
4. Is it possible to get a transfer between hotels? eg Coral Coast Hotels / Denarau Hotels
Absolutely – email TTF for an inter-resort transfer quote.
5. Do we connect from Port Denarau to other resorts?
Absolutely – all transfers originating from Port Denarau can be booked and confirmed.
6. Will there be anyone to meet us upon arrival off the flights before 8am and after 5pm?
TTF operates a 24 hour airport arrivals service and offer transfers 24 hours per day also.
7. Can you transfer a customer whom is disabled?
Although there is no legal requirement in Fiji to provide wheel chair accessessible vehicles in Fiji, TTF does own and operate the only vehicle fitted with a wheel chair lift in Fiji. Please email reservations for costs and availability for your date of travel.
8. Is it legal for infants to be carried in bay car seats in Fiji or can the baby sit on mothers lap?
There is no legal requirement in Fiji but it is TTF policy to have all children in a securely fitting baby seat, child seat or standard safety belt.
9. Do you provide baby car seats or do we have to bring our own?
TTF provide baby / child seats for $17 per seat per transfer.
10. Where is airport arrivals office located?
TTF is located inside the arrivals hall and through the glass doors on the right. First office with glass walls. It is open 24 hours per day. Meet & Greet with Shell Lei is complimentary while flower leis, bottled water & cool towels can be arranged and this will be at an additional cost.
11. Are TTF vehicles air conditioned?
All TTF vehicles are air conditioned.
12. Can we carry surfboard in your vehicle?
TTF charges $20 per surfboard per transfer. We must know in advance so we can allocate the correct vehicle.
13. What time will it take to reach a certain hotel?
All hotel distances are different depending on location and mode of transport. Please request at time of booking and TTF will advise. From the Airport to Denarau Island is approximately 25 - 30 minutes travel time whilst the Coral Coast is 1 - 3 hours travel time depending on which resort you are travelling to / from subject to varying road conditions.
14. Why is the pickup time so early?
TTF adheres to Nadi International Airport requirements of 2-3 hour check in times depending on flights and we schedule pickup times to ensure customers arrive in accordance with these times.
15. How will we recognise your vehicle?
Look for the TTF logo on the vehicle and drivers uniform. All TTF vehicles are white and the driver's shirt is also white.
16. Do you also book accommodation and launch transfers?
We can certainly assist with all requests and tailor make any itinerary.
17. For private transfers – is the price for the car or per person?
Prices are on per vehicle basis irrespective of passenger numbers.
18. What is the biggest coach in your fleet?
TTF operate 48 seat air conditioned tour coaches.
19. How many coaches do you have?
TTF has up to 10 tour coaches to offer.
20. Do you provide guides for sightseeing?
At our customers request we provide tour guides at a fee.
21. Do you organize tours and sightseeing?
TTF can customize any tour or sightseeing trip with any inclusion. TTF also operates the popular full and half day tours under our 'Great Sights Fiji' brand. TTF also operates the adventure travel product Feejee Experience, for more info visit www.feejeeexperience.com
22. How far in advance should I book?
From one year to one day in advance ,TTF can assist. The earlier the better of course so we can guarantee you your preferred vehicle of choice.